Coed Brenin Enduro 2014

Coed Brenin Enduro 2014

Thursday 18 August 2016

Escape from Dolphinholme

For a number of years I've dreamt of living in Scotland, but I don't think I ever believed it would happen, as I didn't initially see how it could realistically work.

But after a few twists of fate and a successful job interview all of a sudden Scotland was on! Moving just North of Inverness is rather exciting, with so much wild land to explore. I'm particularly excited to be moving North of the 57th Parallel, which is a similar latitude to Alaska!

So now I'm just filling up the van with a second load of stuff before heading North and leaving Dolphinholme behind for a while....

As its a big change for me it seems fitting to start a new blog '57 Degrees North', where I hope to post some Scottish adventures. Exciting times lie ahead.....

3 comments:

  1. You've done it!! Years of digging a secret escape tunnel and you're finally free. You can stop shaking soil from your trouser legs now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe 'they' will find me and bring me back.....

    ReplyDelete