Coed Brenin Enduro 2014

Coed Brenin Enduro 2014

Sunday 24 July 2016

The muscles from Brussels visits the Lakes

It was great to catch up with the muscles from Brussels (Dave) on home turf. Apart from Brussels obviously, Dave can be found at various alpine regions throughout the summer and winter seasons. Indeed a good way to locate him is to look around the sale rails of the alpine gear shops, in fact if you find the rail with discount brightly coloured ski trousers you are almost sure to catch sight of him!

This way

The big climb..
He didn't have much time, and I couldn't persuade him to come climbing on Gimmer (boo) so instead we met in the Northern Lakes (near Keswick) and mt biked the famous Skiddaw Loop. I was a little late having stopped for a flat white on the way up (how cosmo of me!). 

The water jump!

Wet but fun
This is my favourite ride in the Northern Lakes so its always good to show someone else around it and we both enjoyed the 38km, good weather, good riding and a good catch up. I didn't have much time for photo's, in fact its probably the fastest time I've done the route as Dave is as fit as a 'butchers dog' (so to speak!) so it was a fairly quick tour before tea and cakes in Keswick in the afternoon. I think I have this athletic thing cracked!

Extra bit tacked on the end was great

There Dave goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment