Coed Brenin Enduro 2014

Coed Brenin Enduro 2014

Monday 11 April 2016

Guilty pleasures (rock!)!

I had many plans for this weekend including skiing (fresh snow in Scotland), visiting family, french homework, climbing and contacting old friends....

Theres a dry bit of rock!!! Are you sure?

George on an E1 (not sure what!)

In reality I climbed all weekend, at Wallowbarrow on Saturday, which was very damp on arrival, but did eventually dry.



And on Sunday I had a really fun day trip to the Peak District to climb with Shaw, Judith and Ben.

Stanage (North)

Judith on the grit
So I didn't totally achieve what I planned to do, but what a great weekend, and quite diverse climbing  from Lake district volcanic, to Derbyshire Gritstone :-)

Beautiful Stanage :-) 

Me battling something!


No comments:

Post a Comment