Coed Brenin Enduro 2014

Coed Brenin Enduro 2014

Sunday 7 December 2014

Beloved Bowland

When I should have been getting 'sorted' for Christmas, instead I 'reconnected' with the local area - Bowland. Firstly cycling in the morning, which was great until I strayed onto the route of a classic car rally.

Beloved Bowland Hills
Not sure why most of them felt the need to beep their horn before zooming past me far too closely and then engulfing me in toxic heavy metal exhaust fumes. At one point I recall shouting 'you may have a classic car, but learn to drive the damn thing...'. Most of the owners/drivers looked as infirm as their vehicles, which I guess explains a lot.

The fence line leads me home
Not to out done in the afternoon I stretched out the legs and walked to Abbeystead and back and didn't see another person. Now, must get on the internet and get the Christmas shopping done....

No comments:

Post a Comment