Coed Brenin Enduro 2014

Coed Brenin Enduro 2014

Saturday 1 December 2012

Big day in Dolphinholme!

A really big day in Dolphinholme today - Dolphinholme Christmas market! Yay.
This was before the crowds arrived - they did very well (great mulled wine guys)

We had volunteered (?press ganged!!) into running the 'onsite bistro', serving tea's, coffee's, hot chocs and mince pies. I saw my role as front of house manager, but Abi didn't see it this way and somehow I ended up mopping and hoovering at the end - oh well in for a penny. The who's who of the shire were in the house (Hall!). It all went down a storm, and I even got chance to try the mulled wine and have a whisky tasting session - funny how the last half flew by!

Shoppers paradise!?

All good fun, and a great excuse for the village to get together.

I'm hoping to get out in the snow tomorrow, to burn off the gluttony!

No comments:

Post a Comment