Coed Brenin Enduro 2014

Coed Brenin Enduro 2014

Sunday 14 October 2012

Not sure of the etiquette...........

I haven't looked into the etiquette, or rules related to blogs, so I'm not sure if this will 'fly' (!), but....... now I am starting to feel more human after battling a viral infection I've found a few amusing photo's that I like, so on to the blog they go...
who needs lycra - wow hard climb - but made it...





Abi gets very hungy in BC





Buffalo sponsored team rider!




ahh the pop group (The Destroyers) promo photo shoot - memories. Kev (left - drummer), Steve (furthest back  - trouble maker!), me (erm singer!), and Dave (right - lead guitar)



Another cosy night in! We'd gone to this very cold recording studio in France to try and write some new material - the band split soon after this........
How times have changed........this was back when Steve was living the dream as a pop star - now he's much more settled and happily married...

No comments:

Post a Comment